Writing is a key method of communication for most people, and it’s one that many people struggle with, sometimes due to English being a second/third language. Writing and communication skills have degraded with more and more people communicating through email and text messaging. Developing writing skills is still important in the business world as creating proper documents (such as proposals, reports, and agendas), gives you that extra edge in the workplace.
What’s in it for you? This Business Writing workshop will provide you with a refresher on basic writing concepts (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation), and an overview of the most common business documents. Eliminate numerous time-consuming revisions and rid your writing of “fluff” so that the content you generate is concise. You’ll streamline your process for effective business writing and save time by focusing on what to write instead of how to write it.
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Formats and formulas for various writing requirements, such as agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Gaining familiarity with powerful openings and closings to capture and retain attention.
- Identifying your reader’s needs and expectations to establish the purpose and focus.
- Learning how and when to use the appropriate tone, persuasion and positive and negative words.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Who Should Take This Workshop:
Professionals at all levels who want a quick and easy approach to effective business writing.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 Month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- You will have email access to an industry expert, to ensure that the skills you learn through this workshop can be applied to your reality!
- Our courses are designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Business Writing Workshop|
|Business Writing Course Outline Details||00:00:00|