Change Management Course
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and participants will gain some valuable skills through this course.
What’s in it for you? The Change Management course will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This course will also provide you with an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing your reactions to change.
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change.
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change.
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plan, and to list implementation strategies.
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction.
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits.
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies.
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts.
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change.
Who Should Take This Course:
All team leaders, managers, supervisors and others in leadership positions/roles.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Change Management click on the + sign|
|Change Management Course Outline Details||00:00:00|