Coaching is not just for athletes. More and more organizations are choosing to include coaching as part of their instruction. Coaching salespeople, when done correctly, will not only increase sales, it will have a positive impact on the community and culture of a company. The benefits of coaching salespeople are numerous and worth exploring
What’s in it for you? With our “Coaching Salespeople” Course, your participants will discover the specifics of how to develop coaching skills.
- Understand coaching
- Identify the difference between coaching and training
- Monitor data
- Practice coaching activities
- Affect company culture
Who Should Take This Course:
Sales and Marketing Supervisors, Managers and Mentors.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Coaching Salespeople Curriculum|
|Coaching Salespeople Outline Details||00:00:00|