Conducting Annual Employee Review s Course
An annual review can help you keep your employees happy, engaged, and focused. It is human nature to want to succeed. Giving your employees feedback on their positive and negative attributes is part of the pathway to success. A poorly designed annual review can have the reverse effect.
What’s in it for you? With our Conducting Annual Employee Reviews course, participants will discover how to conduct a well-designed employee review. By determining the categories for an annual review and understanding how it affects employee compensation, an overall increase in performance should be seen throughout your organization.
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
- Know how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns.
- Know the value of employee communication.
- Gauge employees’ happiness.
Who Should Take This Course:
Managers, business owners, or anyone responsible for conducting employee reviews.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
|Conducting Annual Curriculum|
|Conducting Annual Employee Reviews Course Outline Details||00:00:00|