Creative Problem Solving Course
In the past few decades, psychologists and business people alike have discovered that successful problem solvers tend to use the same type of process to identify and implement the solutions to their problems. This process works for any kind of problem, large or small.
What’s in it for you? The Creative Problem Solving course will give participants an overview of the entire creative problem solving process, as well as key problem solving tools that they can use every day. Skills such as brainstorming, information gathering, analyzing data, and identifying resources will be covered throughout the course.
- Understand problems and the creative problem solving process
- Indentify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
- Perform a final analysis to select a solution
- Understand the roles that fact and intuition play in selecting a solution
- Understand the need to refine the shortlist and redefine it
- Understand how to identify the tasks and resources necessary to implement solutions
- Evaluate and adapt solutions to reality
Who Should Take This Course:
Anyone who is required to solve problems effectively.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Creative Problem Solving Course|
|Creative Problem Solving Curriculum Details||00:00:00|