Delivering Constructive Criticism Course
Delivering Constructive Criticism is one of the most challenging things for anyone. Through this course participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist them with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
What’s in it for you? Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well-rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
Who Should Take This Course:
Team leaders, managers, supervisors, and anyone in a leadership role.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Delivering Constructive Criticism Outline|
|Delivering Constructive Criticism Curriculum Details||00:00:00|