Developing a Lunch and Learn Course
Crating a Lunch and Learn session is a low cost training option. It is a great way to introduce a topic or give a small demonstration on a new product or service. Your participants will be shown the criteria involved in creating a great Lunch and Learn environment. They are usually voluntary, thus attendance can sometimes be an issue. With this Course you will be given the knowledge work through this issue and others.
What’s in it for you? Our Lunch and Learn Course will give your organization a quick and useful tool to add to its training department. Your participants will be able to use it as a follow-up or refresher to a previous training session. It doesn’t have to be just about a learning event, it can also involve collaboration, networking, or sharing best practices between employees.
- Understand what a lunch and learn is and is not
- Be able to set up and break down
- Create new content
- Address difficult situations and people
- Create useful takeaways
- Use feedback to improve future lunch and learns
Who Should Take This Course:
Managers, Business Owners and Individuals who would like to develop a culture of learning and reflecting on lessons learnt through social interaction over lunch.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Developing a Lunch and Learn|
|Developing a Lunch and Learn Course Curriculum Details||00:00:00|