Developing Creativity Course
Children have an innate creative ability when they are born, but for some reason adults can lose it along the way. Participants will move out of the mundane, be more curious, engage, and explore new ideas. Recognize creativity and be ready when it happens.
What’s in it for you? With our Developing Creativity course you will learn how to remove barriers that block or limit their creativity. You will improve your imagination, divergent thinking, and mental flexibility. You will learn mind mapping, individual brainstorming, and when to recognize and look for what inspires you to be more creative.
- Define creativity
- Act with confidence
- Engage in curiosity
- Stop acting out of fear
- Learn from introspection
- Take risks
Who Should Take This Course:
Anyone who would like to think more out of the box.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Developing Creativity Curriculum Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.