Hiring Strategies Course
Successful companies are made up of great employees, so why not hire great employees? Hiring and training employees is an expensive venture, so it is important that you hire the right person for the right position. Hiring the right person is about more than skills and abilities; it is about finding the right combination of skills, attitude, and fit for your organization’s culture.
What’s in it for you? This Hiring Strategies course will save your company time and money as you will be recruiting and hiring the right candidates. Your hiring department will benefit from this course as it prepares them to seek out that great candidate and make sure they are a good fit for your company. Participants will obtain the necessary tools required in finding that diamond in the rough.
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Who Should Take This Course:
HR personnel and business owners responsible for the hiring of new employees.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Hiring Strategies Curriculum|
|Hiring Strategies Curriculum Details||00:00:00|