Leadership and Influence Course
They say that leaders are born, not made. While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, ordinary people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation which they care about requires it. A simple example is parenting. When a child arrives, many parents discover leadership abilities they never knew existed in order to guide and protect their offspring.
What’s in it for you? Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership and Influence, you will be able to build the confidence needed to take the lead. The more experience you have acting as a genuine leader, the easier it will be for you. It is never easy to take the lead, as you will need to make decisions and face challenges, but it will become more natural and rewarding with time.
- Define “leadership”
- Explore the Great Man Theory
- Explore the Trait Theory
- Understand Transformational Leadership
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership style
- Understand the principle of leading by Directing
- Understand the principle of leading by Participating
- Understand the principle of leading by Delegating
- Conduct a personal inventory
- Create a plan of action
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is ideal for anyone with current or anticipated leadership responsibilities, ranging from managers; managers expecting to take on leadership roles; and those who are not in management positions but are expected to lead and influence others in the course of their work.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Leadership And Influence Curriculum|
|Leadership And Influence Curriculum Details||00:00:00|