Managing Personal Finances Course
There are millions of people struggling with debt. A lot of debt can be alleviated if you have the right tools.
What’s in it for you? This course will provide you with the tools you need to reduce or eliminate debt, and give you the financial stability you need. The guide teaches you the benefits of having a budget and how to build a budget that fits your needs, and lifestyle. You will discover how you can cut costs, pay off debts, and live within your budget.
- Discover how to establish financial goals
- Evaluate where financial cuts can be made
- Learn the basics about expenses
- Determine what tools you need to stick with your budget.
Who Should Take This Course:
Anyone who would like to better manage their personal finances, and step towards being debt-free.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Managing Personal Finances Outline|
|Managing Personal Finances Course Curriculum Details||00:00:00|