Stress Management Course
Stress has become an everyday aspect of our lives and research shows that stress negatively impacts one at work in the following ways:
- Work performance drops
- Relationships with coworkers and peers become strained
- Quality of work decreases
- Relationships with superiors are affected negatively
Positive and negative stress has a constant influence on our lives. The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the negative stress. Participants will be shown how stress can be positive and negative, and we’ll use the Triple A approach as the basis of this course.
What’s in it for you? This Stress Management course will teach you about the three-option method for addressing any stressful situation. It will equip you with a toolbox of personal skills, which includes the use of routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system. You will also learn about the lifestyle elements that can be changed to best reduce stress.
- Learn to apply the Triple A approach
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Using routines to reduce stress
- Learn to use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Learn to better cope with major events
- Learn to use the stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
Who Should Take This Course:
- Individuals whose work performance is being affected by stress.
- Individuals whose personality and behavior are being affected by stress.
- Individuals looking to develop techniques to manage stress effectively.
- Teams who want to develop a stress-free culture and environment.
- Managers working in high-pressure environments who want to prevent stress becoming a problem.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Stress Management Curriculum|
|Stress Management Curriculum Details||08:00:00|