Word 2016 Essentials Course
Through this course, you will gain a fundamental understanding of the Microsoft Word environment and the ability to complete tasks efficiently and independently.
What’s in it for you? You will gain the ability to demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Word 2016 by creating and editing documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Document examples include professional looking reports, multi-column newsletters, resumes, and business correspondence.
- Create and manage documents
- Format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Create tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
Who Should Take This Course:
Anyone who requires a knowledge of Microsoft Word.
The course is designed to be approximately 8 interactive learning hours. You will have 1 month’s access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced, so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages, revisiting the training material at any time.
Why Choose Us?
- Our interactive courses are designed by industry experts.
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money.
- Access to webinars on various topics, ensuring that the skills you learn through our courses can be applied to your reality!
- Access to the resource ‘lunchbox’, where you will find relevant and practical tools to assist with day-to-day challenges.
- High quality e-learning study material and mock exams.
- Includes step-by-step guided video tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere learning.
- Access course content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
|Microsoft Word 2016 Essentials Course Curriculum|
|Microsoft Word 2016 Essentials Course Curriculum Details||00:00:00|