We offer online video counselling as a wonderful alternative to the usual face to face counselling. Through our sister company, Psych Grow, our clients are able to connect with a trained psychologist or counsellor, who will listen and help you navigate through your thoughts and feelings. Their training also makes them aware of your body language, allowing them to gain an overall picture, from the comfort of your home or any other chosen location.
Why choose video counselling?
- Get therapy without traveling to an office.
- Select session times that suit you.
- Flexibilty for frequent travelers.
- Pay online quickly and securely.
- Private and confidential service.
- Our therapists are fully qualified and licensed.
How to make an appointment:
Step 1: Ensure that you have a Skype account, a web camera and an internet connection.
Step 2: Complete the intake form so that we may assess whether and/or how we can best assist you (if you require couple’s counselling, then each partner needs to complete an intake form).
Step 3: Contact us via email on email@example.com to schedule your first session. You will be emailed with all further details/information which you may need.
Step 4: Make payment via the link below, prior to your session.
Step 5: The psychologist or counsellor (dependent on your needs according to your intake form, as well as on our availability – you, however have the final choice) will call your skype address at the agreed time.
Payment should be received into ICW’s bank account 24 hours before the scheduled time. The cost per session (50 min- 1 hour) is 60 USD for individual counselling, and 70 USD for couples’ counselling. Payment can be made by following this link: Pay for session.
Complete the INTAKE FORM FROM HERE..
What we can help you with via online video counselling:
- - Adjusting to a new situation, place, work, etc.
- - Marital/relationship issues
- - Work-related issues
- - Anxiety/stress
- - Loss and grief
- - Feeling sad/low often (but not suicidal)
When online video counselling is NOT suitable:
- - If you are in crisis – please contact your local lifeline service
- - If you are under 18 years’ old
- - If you are dependent on drugs or alcohol
- - If you are experiencing domestic violence – call a local domestic violence hotline
- - If you self-harm
- - If you have been diagnosed with personality disorder, bipolar, or clinical depression
- - If you are diagnosed with a severe mental illness that cannot be controlled